Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Oils

20 February 2012

Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Oils

Before discovering Aromatherapy Associates, I had never dabbled with bath oils and I have to say I never really understood them. I'm writing the review because it's safe to say my mind has absolutely changed and I am now a bath oil enthusiast!

My particular favourite is the Essentials set. In it you get 7.5ml bottles of Relax Deep, De-Stress Mind and Revive Morning. This set of miniatures will set you back £22 , however despite only being 7.5ml each you only need 2 little capfuls for an entire bath. They are ridiculously potent! I must have had about 12 baths with these and I still have more than half left in each bottle. Perfect for traveling and perfect as a gift :-)


Next up is the Light Relax Bath and Shower Oil. This is my favourite oil to use after a really busy or hectic day - especially when my feet are aching! At £37 it's not cheap, but if you are looking for a really luxurious bath time treat then it is perfect. Again, one capful is enough for an entire bath so this 55ml bottle looks set to last ages.



Finally, just a little disclaimer - I didn't purchase these with my own money. A few months ago I donated money to Nicoletta's JustGiving page, where she was raising money for Breast Cancer Awareness. As a result, I was entered in to a giveaway and I ended up winning a whole selection of Aromatherapy Associates products - lucky me! Now that I have tried them I can say I would absolutely pay the price for them as I think they are a fabulous luxury that is worth splurging on.

What are your thoughts on bath oils? Have you tried any?

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. I love Aromatherapy Associates Bath Oils. NEOM do a great little set and the REN Rose Otto Bath Oil is divine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reccs - will check them out because I want to try more! x

      Delete
  2. I love these xx I'm a big fan of Neom too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh meant to invite you to check out my blog sale xx lots of fab goodies x maybe we could follow each other xx hope to see you over at my blog xx you have a very lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete