Saturdays Face

28 January 2012

Saturdays Face

The sun is shining brightly this morning so I took the opportunity to seize some great natural lighting and snap a face of the day to blog about :-)

Please ignore my hair - it's day 3 hair and flat as a pancake at my roots haha! Not even Batiste could revive it.



Face:
Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation 02
Bare Minerals Bronzer in Warmth
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Dixie

Eyes:
MAC Teddy eye kohl smudged around the entire eye
MAC Sable eyeshadow blended over the top
MAC Brule on the brow bone
L'Oreal Million Lashes Luminizer Mascara for Hazel Eyes

Lips:
MAC Speed Dial Lipstick

Clothing:
Top: H&M
Scarf: H&M

This weekend I will mainly be having a major sort through of my stuff. I made £70 on Ebay last week and this has given me huge encouragement to sell more!

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. amazing photos, great blog idea and lovely overall image. Loving it!! Follow each other? :))

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so lovely and long! I need to try the Jemma Kidd foundation- have heard such good things x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jemma Kidd foundation is on my "to try" list for sure! It looks lovely on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin always looks gorgeous and glowing! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome site you have here but I was curious if you
    knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed in
    this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!
    Here is my blog ... find out more

    ReplyDelete