Repurchase: Embryolisse

27 January 2012

Repurchase: Embryolisse

This week I reordered my current favourite moisturiser, Emrbyolisse.


You have probably heard a ridiculous amount of praise for this product already, so I shall save you the time and keep it short. It is a cult French skin care product that is dubbed one of the beauty industry's best kept secret. Although it's not so secret now, eh?! And for that I am glad. It's 24 hour moisture property means it leaves my skin comfortably hydrated all day long, and when I apply it at night I wake up with plump looking skin that screams "I've had 12 hours sleep!" I love it because despite having oily skin, in winter I need something heavier that won't break me out - and this is the perfect product for that.

I purchase Emrbyolisse from Guru Make-Up Emporium where 75ml will set you back around £16. Not too bad considering the size in my opinion!

Have you tried Emrbyolisse?

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. This sounds gorgeous, and I was expecting it to be a lot mroe expensive!!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this product! My skin always feels amazing after using it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have you to thank for me biting the bullet and purchasing it about a year ago! This is my third tube now :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oooo I'd love to use this at night as it sounds amazing! X

    ReplyDelete