Post-Christmas Shopping

8 January 2012

Post-Christmas Shopping

So after Christmas I decided to treat myself to a few little things with some of my Christmas money. The rest is in my savings account, I'm quite proud at how restrained I managed to be!

Here is what I bought...



1. Nars Super Orgasm Lipgloss - this is something that has been on my wish list for months, and as I have really been getting in to lipgloss again lately I thought I would go for it and treat myself! It's a really flattering, universal colour that I think would suit everyone. It's definitely a my-lips-but-better kind of shade, with added shimmer for good measure! See the photo below for how it looks on the lips.


2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser - I have run out of nearly all my cleansers, and none of them were particularly wowing me enough to want to repurchase, so I decided to try something new. I went with Purity because I had heard many great things about it and knew from reading endless reviews that it was a gentle cleanser that you can't really go wrong with. I love it because it's creamy, easy to lather (even with my Clarisonic) and totally non-irritating.

3. Moroccan Oil - this is a repurchase, as you may already know. My last bottle lasted me 15 months so I was more than happy to splash out the £30 for another bottle. I really feel like it has transformed my hair over the past year and it is a total staple for me now :) this time I made sure to order the one that came with a pump - much easier to dispense the right amount now!

4. Clarisonic Mia in Pink - something I have been itching to buy for a very long time, and I am SO happy I took the plunge! I just wish I hadn't waited so long now haha. My skin feels thoroughly cleaned with this and it leaves the texture of my skin feeling amazing. It's still early days though so I won't say too much on this.

As for sale shopping, I picked up a dress and a top and that's it! I really have restrained myself this year and I feel better for it. Proud, even :)

Did you make any post-Christmas purchases?

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. The lipgloss is gorgeous, you may have just inspired a new entry onto my wishlist!


    http://beautifulbestandtherest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I really want a Clarisonic Mia! Love morocanoil too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipgloss looks lovely on your lips! I would loveeee a Clarisonic but I'm restraining myself from ordering one haha X

    ReplyDelete