NYE 2011 Make-Up

4 January 2012

NYE 2011 Make-Up

I snapped a photo of my make-up before heading out on NYE so I thought I'd share what make up I decided to wear for the occasion :)


Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear in Sand
MAC Moisture Cover Concealer NW20
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose
Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter

Eyes:
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Illusoire (all over lid)
MAC Shadowy Lady (crease and outer V)
Urban Decay Virgin from Naked palette (brow bone highlight)
Collection 2000 Felt Tip Eyeliner
L'Oreal Million Lashes Luminzer Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies Eyelashes

Lips:
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance


Hope you all had a great NYE whatever you did :)

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Illusoire is an amazing colour! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely natural look! The Double Wear has such good reviews, i can't wait to get my mits on the right shade! The colour i have is too pale for me and i can't use it. Keep forgetting to pick up a new bottle. Must do this soon!

    Hope you had a lovely New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia you look gorgeous! Love the eyelashes on you, "Demi Wispies" are my absolute fave false lashes X

    ReplyDelete