Every Day Make-Up Routine

10 January 2012

Every Day Make-Up Routine

I have developed somewhat of a make-up routine lately and I thought I would gather all of my most-reached for products to do a post on it. It's quite a rarity for me to fall in to a routine with make-up so I wanted to grab the opportunity to blog about it! I mean, these products must be doing something right if I'm reaching for them every day, right?


So here are the contents of my make-up bag at the moment...



Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B30 - a nice lightweight foundation that has a fairly decent coverage in my opinion. I wore it today without any concealer and I do have a few blemishes, so I think that says a lot.

Concealer: MAC Moisture Cover NW20 - for the days when my skin needs extra help! I also use the under my eyes most days, as it is the only concealer lately that doesn't make my under eye area look dry.

Eyebrows: MAC Brow Gel in Clear - seriously running low on the stuff, I use it every day without fail to keep my eyebrows in place.

Blusher: Illamasqua 'Ambition' - I'm all about shimmery blushers at the moment!

Highlight: Dior Ambre Diamond - I use this on my cheekbones and down the centre of the nose. I also dab my MAC pencil brush in to the lighter section of this to apply to my inner corner of the eyes.

Eye Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Eyeshadow: MAC Sable or MAC All That Glitters - it's usually one of these two at the moment! A quick one eyeshadow look is something I am really loving lately.

Eyeliner: Collection 2000 Extreme Wear Felt Pen Liner

Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemura (as always!)

Mascara: L'Oreal Volume Million Lash Luminzer

Lips: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance or Dior Rouge Serum - both moisturising and easy to wear!


Do you have a make-up routine? Or do you change it up every day?

Lydia xox





8 comments:

  1. Some lovely products in here! I am a bit of a routine freak but tend to mix my eyeshadows and blush. For some reason your posts havent been showing in my feed so I am going to grab a cuppa and get up to date!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Liz - oh no, I'm not sure why they haven't :( yes blusher is definitely something I tend to change up quite frequently too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Ive been using mainly the same products everyday too, some of urs look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanel lippie looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving Ambition blush too, the shimmer in it is lovely! I've just been going for one eyeshadow too, I am too sleepy in the mornings for anymore xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reeeeaally want the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want MAC Sable but having just ordered the Naked 2 Palette I won't be buying any eyeshadow for a good while! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your everyday products!

    ReplyDelete