Yay for December! I can't believe how fast November flew. I started a new temporary job and I have been crazy busy, so I apologise for the serious lack of blogging - I couldn't miss out on a favourites post though :)
So here are the things that have been used and loved throughout the last month...
1. MAC MSF in Triple Fusion (LE) - this MSF has been sat in my make-up drawer for months untouched, but after getting it out one day on a whim I realised how gorgeous it really is. I think I've used it every day since! It is in three stripes - one pink, one pale bronze and one pale gold - and this makes for a gorgeous cheek colour. It is like a blush, bronzer and highlighter all in one. Bit of a time saver in the mornings, and I can see this sticking around in my every day make up for a long time to come. Such a shame it is limited edition, I'll be so sad when I hit pan!
2. Tresemme 24 Hour Body Mousse - I was sick to death of how limp and lifeless my hair had been looking, so I went to Boots on the hunt for a hair mousse. This is the first thing I saw and picked it up without really thinking twice - I'm such a hair mousse novice! I have definitely been loving this product though and I'm so pleased I pick it up. My hair curls a lot better when I've used this, and it also helps boost my root volume when I dry my hair upside down.
3. Sienna X Gradual Tan - this has become my new weekly self tanner recently. It smells very tropical, feels very moisturising and leaves me with an even, golden colour to the skin. I only like to look slightly sunkissed, so full on fake tan is not for me - I'm much better suited to a gradual tan, and this so far has been my favourite :)
4. Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation in 03 - I've used this foundation on and off since April, but since buying a better colour match for me (I was using 02 but now have 03) I have been using it religiously! It makes me skin look healthy and I have had lots of compliments whilst wearing it - ding ding!
5. OPI Quarter of a Cent-Cherry - this is my red nail polish of choice at the moment. It's a gorgeous, deep red so I feel very festive wearing it. I mostly love it because it's a darker red though - no berry tones here! I feel like it works with a lot more outfits for me. As for OPI as a brand, I only have good things to say. LOOOOVE!
6. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in La Sensuelle - this line is described by Chanel as a 'luminous matte lip colour' and I actually think this is quite an accurate description. The lipstick feels velvety on the lips, appears matte to the eye but feels very moisturising indeed. The colour La Sensuelle is a beautiful dark red, it looks very classic and is an essential in my festive make up routine!
My favourite song of the month has to be an amazing cover/mash up from Glee....
It has been on repeat!