My 2011 Beauty Winners

21 December 2011

My 2011 Beauty Winners

A little bit early I know, but I have hardly any spare time over the next few weeks so better early than never at all I say!

Here are the products that have won my heart this year....



Make-Up:

Foundation: Jemma Kidd Light As Air

Powder: Chanel Poudre Universelle

Concealer: MAC Moisture Cover

Eyeshadow: MAC Patina

Eyeliner: MAC Teddy

Mascara: Covergirl LashBlast

Blusher: Illamasqua Ambition

Bronzer: NARS Laguna

Highlight: Dior Amber Diamond

Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance

Lipgloss: MAC Dazzleglass Rags to Riches

Nail Polish: Orly Rage



Skincare:


Morning Cleanser: Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser

Evening Cleanser: Origins Clean Energy Oil

Toner: Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner

Moisturiser: Origins Dr Weil Mega Mushroom Soothing Face Cream


Haircare:

Shampoo: Aveda Brilliant

Conditioner: Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator

Deep Conditioner: Kerastase Chroma Riche Treatment Masque

Leave-In Treatment: Moroccan Oil

Hairspray: Tresemme Firm Hold

Hot Tool: Babyliss Waving Wand


Have you done a 2011 beauty favourites post? Let me know if so! I love to read what products people highly rate.

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. I've done one! :) I really want the Dior Amber Diamond highlighter- looks so gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy- ahh great, I shall head over to have a read! I caved and bought Amber Diamond a few months back - definitely worth the money, it's just so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh loved this post Lydia!!
    I love so many of these too :)
    Especially the Keratase masque it is amazingggg! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post, am going to put one up very soon once I've decided what products were my favourites! Will have to try out some of these products xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo loved this post but now my shopping list has increased A LOT! ;)
    This year I'm hoping to get my hands on Dior "Amber Diamod", the Joico conditioner and NARS "Laguna" X

    ReplyDelete