Monday's Face... 11/12/11

14 December 2011

Monday's Face... 11/12/11

On Monday I had a rare spare few minutes before leaving for work so I snapped a few photos to do a FOTD :) you know the drill, take about 20 photos and only 1 is ever deemed blog-worthy. Well here's the one I chose...


Face:
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Fresco
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose

Eyes:
MAC Sable - all over lid
MAC Black Tied - outer V
MAC Phloof! - inner corner
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Luminzer Mascara (for Hazel Eyes)

Lips:
17 Mirror Shine lipstick in Beehive


I love a good old FOTD post.


Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty Lydia! You have a Dianna Agron thing going on here, you look so much like her! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww haha I've never been told that before - but it is a great compliment!! x

    ReplyDelete