Christmas 2011 Gifts

29 December 2011

Christmas 2011 Gifts

I hope you don't think I'm showing off by writing this post, but to be honest I absolutely love reading other peoples Christmas presents posts so I thought I would jump on the wagon and do my own.

This year I didn't ask for anything besides perfume and money, so that I could save the money to spend on my trip to America in March. I feel like I was totally spoilt with gifts and got so much more than I had thought I would!

Here is a peek at some of the stuff...



Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum 50ml



Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum 100ml



Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Tumbler



Lots of lovely Lush products to bump up my stash!



A gorgeous Cinderella Christmas tree ornament, given to me by a friend - I love her :)



A new Radley umbrella - perfect timing as my current one is on its last legs!



Bobbi Brown Make-Up Manual - something I have wanted for a long time!



A travel Babyliss hairdryer to take on my trip with me.


I also got a smoothie maker and lots of bath, body and hair gift sets but I didn't include them as I didn't think they'd be too interesting!


Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. I love reading these types of posts! Lovely presents :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, looks like you got some lovely things. I love those 2 perfumes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfumes are always welcome Christmas presents! I didn't get any this year so have just treated myself to some Lady Million! Love the tree ornament too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Flowerbomb its a-mazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what people got for Christmas too! Ohmygosh, 100 ml of Miss Dior Cherie, major envy, that's my favourite perfume ever, but I'm always too poor to get it, haha. So random, I got an umbrella for Christmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush stuff and dior cherie are my favourite out of your gifts! Santa did good this year for me too!
    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely presents Lydia! I loveeee "Christmas Cookie", it's much nicer than "Christmas Cupcake" in my opinion. I really want "Miss Dior Cherie" now too, it smells divine X

    ReplyDelete