My skincare routine always seems to be getting tweaked here and there, but I have gotten myself in to a nice little consistent routine since mid August so I thought it was about time I put up a post about what products I'm using :)
1. Origins Checks and Balances - I love this cleanser and this is currently my third bottle of the stuff. I find it to be a little bit drying with every day use, so I just save this for days when my skin feels a bit on the oily side. It is a very thick cream that turns frothy with the water, and leaves my skin feeling super duper clean
2. Avene Gentle Cleaner - To be honest, I much prefer Cetaphil to this (but it is very comparible!) but because until recently Cetaphil was hard to find in the UK, I sometimes pick this up as an alternative. Basically a gentle cleanser - I use this most days, I don't believe in using harsh cleansers no matter how spotty my skin gets!
3. Origins Clean Energy Cleansing Oil - I use this every evening to remove my make up and I absolutely love it. My skin feels plump and comfortably hydrated. If you want to read more about this, check out my recent review here!
1. Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion - I use this as my night time toner, it's great at helping to keep the spots at bay and making sure my pores get a deeper clean (it contains salicylic acid).
2. Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner - this is my day time toner. It is very soothing and calms down any redness. It would be ideal for night time use too but I prefer to use the slightly harsher products at night and the gentler ones in the day - I find my make-up applies better that way.
1. Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion - god, I love this stuff! It's perfect for days when my skin is more on the oily side and it is also great to use during breakouts - it doesn't really add any excess oil or too much moisture in the skin. Plus, it's so gentle :)
2. Origins Dr Weil Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Cream - this has definitely taken top place as my all time favourite moisturiser. It is thick in consistency but soaks in to my skin almost instantly. My skin feels well hydrated but velvet to the touch. It is also soothing, meaning it helps with redness and sensitive skin.
1. Origins GinZing Eye Cream - I use this in the mornings before applying make-up. It helps brighten up the under eye area and feels very soothing. I have yet to find myself a night time eye cream, so any suggestions are very much welcomed!
2. Origins Super Spot Remover - this is my go to product for spots. You can read more about it in my review here!
And that's it. A lot of Origins products I know, but what can I say... they're my favourite skin care brand :)