What I've Been Buying This Week...

16 October 2011

What I've Been Buying This Week...

So I have a mish mash of things I have bought this week and to make a little change from a beauty post I thought I'd post this on here instead!
My auntie came down to stay from Hampshire and we had a nice day shopping. Here is some of the stuff I picked up...


Absolutely gorgeous scarf from H&M (£12.99), I think the colours are perfect for autumn and that it will go with a lot of outfits. I tend to wear a lot of dark colours in winter so this will hopefully add a bit of life to my outfits!



This top is also from H&M (£7.99), which I think is just a nice simple basic. I got it in size L without trying it on and I'm really regretting that now - I usually get a M so I think this may have to be exchanged. I also want to pick it up in black! Very light and airy but with long sleeves so I think this will be a nice transitional piece of clothing.



I'm going to put it out there - I hate Primark and rarely shop there, but you can't beat their nightwear - especially in winter :) I always pick up some fleecey pyjamas from there every year as they are a bargain and soo cosy! (£7 for the pair)



Flip flops at the start of Autumn, I hear you ask? Well I got these Havaiana's from http://www.powderrooms.com/ for a bargainous £7 in the sale! I am going to America for 6 weeks in March/April next year so these will definitely come in handy - it is kind of a ritual for me that I buy a new pair every time I go on holiday hehe.



Finally, I ordered Essie Damsel in a Dress polish from Ebay and it arrived last week. I painted my nails with it last night and it is such a gorgeous colour - a dark with some purple shimmer to it. Pretty!

Hope you all enjoyed this post,

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Love the scarf and nail polish, both are really pretty! I bought that H & M top too, such a staple to have. Nothing beats Primark's cosey pyjamas, I love them ahah xx

    ReplyDelete