I've never been one to write 'top 5' or 'top 10' favourites post, but I decided to jump on the bandwagon as I love reading other peoples favourites.
So to start with, here are my top 5 blushers...
Top Row L-R: MAC Gentle, MAC Pink Swoon, MAC Melba
Bottom L-R: Nars Deep Throat, Benefit Coralista
1. Benefit Coralista - this is hands down my all time favourite blush! I just find it so flattering on my skin and it always looks great. It is quite shimmery, meaning I don't really need to use a highlighter when I use this and it still makes my skin look glowing. Benefit blushers are ridiculously expensive but I've had this box since January 2010 and I haven't even hit pan :)
2. MAC Pink Swoon - this is the first ever MAC blusher I bought (back in 2006!), and it is also the first blusher I ever bought and used consistently. Before I got Pink Swoon, I never bothered with blusher so in a way this blush is what started my love affair.... it really made me realise what a difference a pop of blusher on the cheeks can do for your complexion.
3. MAC Gentle - this is the only mineralized blush that I really use, and I think it is perfect for days when you have gone heavier on the bronzer and want a tiny pop of colour on the cheeks. It is also great for days when you are wearing minimal make-up. It is also has shimmer in it so it makes you look glowing and gorgeous.
4. Nars Deep Throat - I find this really comparable to Coralista, but it is definitely more pink than coral. I love Nars blushers but this is definitely my favourite - it suits my skin tone and never looks too harsh.
5. MAC Melba - I love this blusher for summer time when I'm tanned and using quite a bit of bronzer - Melba just looks so subtle on the cheeks. It is also my only matte blusher.
What are your top 5 blushers? I'd say I have a rather small collection compared to other make-up items, so I'm open to new purchases :)