Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Repurchase!

12 October 2011

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - Repurchase!

I recently repurchased Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation because I flippin' love it! For me to repurchase a product can be sometimes quite rare so I thought it deserved a little blog post.


I was running dangerously low on my old bottle, plus it was in shade 20 which was a bit too light for me so I went and bought a brand new bottle of B30. I think I'll put my old bottle aside so I can use the remnants up when I'm paler in winter :)


Here's a photo of me wearing it :) probably not the greatest photo to choose as I currently have a cystic spot outbreak on my chin boohoo - nothing a bit of concealer can't hide though!

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. im very interested in trying this.
    thanks for the review!
    http://ichigotomodachi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light-weight feel of this foundation and how amazingly natural it looks on..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am the EXACT same with makeup, if I repurchase something it is a BIG deal :)

    Everyone and their mother raves about the Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation, I might have to crack and visit a Chanel counter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try this foundation, just worried i won't like it and for the price that wouldn't be good! haha :) You're stunning!

    Laura xo
    http://throughtheeyesoflaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try this now, everyone seems to love it! x

    ReplyDelete