Recent Skin Saviors

25 October 2011

Recent Skin Saviors

I have two products that definitely deserve a post of their own today - for they are truly my recent skin care saviors!



1. Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion: I've been using this non stop for about 3 weeks now and I am so happy with the results. I had a bad outbreak of cystic spots on my chin which is very annoying, and at first I used quite a lot of acne orientated products to try and get rid of them which just dried out my chin. So then I decided to take the gentle route, which is where my old faithful Cetaphil lotion came in to play. I apply this every morning and night and my skin has calmed down a lot. Once my skin goes back to normal I know I will use my Origins face cream again, but it's nice to have the Cetaphil as a safety blanket for when my skin goes berserk!

2. Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel: This past month I have started to get red itchy bumps all over my legs after shaving - well I was getting them until I started using this gel. I bought it from Superdrug for around £3 and every time I shave my legs with it it my legs are rash free :) thank the lord! I really recommend this if you get a shaving rash or you have sensitive skin in general.

Have you had any skin or product saviors as of late?

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooo glad they stock Cetaphil in Boots now.. cannot wait to get my hands on this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it will make life so much more easier for me haha as soon as my Avene cleanser runs out I shall be running to Boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I've been getting insanely itchy legs the past month so I will definitely be trying this. xx

    ReplyDelete