Naughty MAC Haul!

5 October 2011

Naughty MAC Haul!

To make the most of being in a city that had a MAC store earlier this week, I decided to pop in and pick up a few bits. I'll be honest, I didn't plan on getting this much but I thought what the heck - it would be better than placing an order later down the line...



Lipstick in Girl About Town - a gorgeous hot pink creamsheen, which is my favourite finish of lipstick. I'm such a sucker for fuschia lips. I'm not scared of a bright lip at all, but I frequently choose pink over red so this purchase will not go unloved.

Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW20 - I've been tempted to buy this for a while and think it will be great for spots that are dried out. My other cream based concealers always emphasise the flakies, so hoping this will disguise them better. I will also use this for under eyes.

Eyeshadow pans: Mylar, Mystery, Club, Nocturnelle - just building up my palettes slowly. Though it was about time I'd own a highlight other than Brule. Also love using purple on my eyes, so Nocturnelle is a nice little addition :)


On a side note...
Sometimes I feel a bit iffy about posting hauls, but I am a nosy person and like to see what other people buy so that's why I do them. When other people post them, I enjoy reading them. I hope people like to read mine!
Hey ho, I guess everyone has their opinions.

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. Need to visit MAC soon :) I really like seeing hauls, reminds me to check out new different products xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing hauls as you get to find out about new products... Girl about town looks so pretty wouldn't be brave enough to wear it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour of the lipstick.nice blog.
    following you now.please follow back if you like my beauty and fashion blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what other people have been buying! Really like that lipstick colour! x

    ReplyDelete