Nars Ashes to Ashes & Mekong

17 October 2011

Nars Ashes to Ashes & Mekong

After doing a blog post on Nars recently, I found myself lusting over lots of products over on the Nars website. I tried to restrain myself and in the end I ordered a modest 2 eyeshadows :)



The eyeshadows I chose were Ashes to Ashes (left)) and Mekong (right). Both have been talked about quite a lot by other bloggers and on YouTube so I figured they were a safe bet as I liked the sound of them. I was not disappointed!



Below: Swatches of Ashes to Ashes (top) and Mekong (bottom) in natural light - sooo pretty :)



I am very happy with my new Nars additions and can't wait to expand my collection even more! They are extremely pigmented, so you do need a light hand - particularly with Mekong. Most days I have been putting a wash of Ashes to Ashes over the entire lid and adding a flick of eyeliner. If I have more time or I need a more evening-appropriate look, I've been blending the tiniest amount of Mekong in to the outer V and crease.

Do you have any Nars eyeshadows? I currently have 3 and would like to expand - do you have any recommendations for my wishlist?

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. Haven't tried them yet, but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ashes to ashes looks gorgeouss!!!! Need to check if HQhair has this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any Nars eyeshadows but I've heard they're good! They do look very pigmented! Can't wait to see some looks with these xx

    ReplyDelete