Lately Loving...

19 October 2011

Lately Loving...

I seem to have caught the blogging bug recently and want to post all the time.

Here is a post on a few things I am loving lately...



  • Curly hair
  • Nars Sheer Glow foundation
  • Slatkin & Co Leaves Candle (why why why must we be deprived of Bath and Body Works in the UK :( I do not love that!)
  • Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
  • Fleece pyjamas (Primark!)
  • The Vampire Diaries - I look forward to Fridays, when I can stream the new episode online!
  • Winged eyeliner - I have finally perfected the art, hallelujah! I now wear it daily.

What are you loving lately?

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. I go through stages of not wearing winged eyeliner for weeks and now I can't stop wearing it! Love Primark fleece pjyamas and your hair looks gorgeous curly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next did some fleece PJ's last year that I absolutely love (they wash so well too and still so snuggly) and wish i'd stocked up on.....didn't know Primark did something similar, bargain! Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.. I'm loving thick tights and winter colours right now. Will probably get some Primark jammies soon!

    themakeupmuffins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. TheMakeupMuffins - ooh yes I am loving thick tights right now too :) I live in Accesorize's 90den ones in winter! x

    ReplyDelete