Interview Attire

22 October 2011

Interview Attire

Yesterday I had (yet another) job interview. It was for a job in admin, which is what I have mostly worked in in the past so I knew how to present myself in terms of clothes, hair and make-up.

You can't really see my full outfit in the photo sorry, but I am rubbish at taking photos of myself if I'm not holding the camera!

Outfit:
Black Waterfall Blazer - Topshop
Black Chiffon Dress - H&M
Black 90 Den Tights - Accessorize
Black Reva Pumps - Tory Burch
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors

Make-Up:
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #5
Chanel Pressed Powder #30
MAC Mineral Skin Finish in Triple Fusion (LE Colour Crafted Collection)
MAC Woodwinked Eyshadow
L'oreal Voluminous x5 Mascara
MAC Clear Eyebrow Gel
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 04 Imagination

Hair:
Au naturel.. with a bit of help from Moroccan Oil :)

Lydia xox


4 comments:

  1. i can't take full outfit photos to save my life hahah! your hair looks amazing lydia!

    beth xo
    ramz and the flock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make-up and hair always look so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did it go? Hope you got the job! You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lauren - it went ok but pretty hard to tell with competency based interviews as they score your answers! I won't find out until next month, so fingers crossed :) x

    ReplyDelete