FOTD 27th October 2011

27 October 2011

FOTD 27th October 2011

Not quite sure what is going on with my camera today - it seems to be taking very grainy photos with the flash off despite being in great natural lighting :(
On the plus side, whilst I was trying to figure it out I snapped quite a few photos and ended up deciding to use one as a FOTD! How convenient :)

Face:
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Bisque
MAC Moisturecover Concealer in NW20
Nars Laguna Bronzer
MAC Mineralized Blush in Gentle

Eyes:
MAC Brow Gel in Clear
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot - all over the lid up to the brow bone
MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow - over the whole lid
MAC Mystery Eyeshadow - crease
MAC Phloof! Eyeshadow - inner corner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

Lips:
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance

Hair:
Au naturel!

Jumper:
H&M this season

I hope you all enjoy FOTD posts. I personally like them because it allows me to see products in action, and inevitably get put on to my make-up wish list as a result!

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Aww such a lovely photo! I really want to try the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser. I think it will be my summer foundation next year as I do like a bit of coverage in winter. Loooove Chanel Chance xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charlotte - ohhh totally recommend trying it! I think LM are generous about giving out samples too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah no you've got exactly the hair I want :) it looks lovely! I guess that's how it goes, you always want what you don't have, I'll grow all my fringieness out and want a full fringe back again :). xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make-up always looks lovely, gorgeous lips and eyes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking so pretty Miss Lydia- your hair looks soo pretty and healthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, love your hair xx

    ReplyDelete