A Face Full of Nars! FOTD 07/10/11

7 October 2011

A Face Full of Nars! FOTD 07/10/11

I dug out Nars Sheer Glow today and as I was applying it I decided to go a bit Nars crazy and try and do a face full of Nars products :)

Here is my FOTD:

Face:
Nars Sheer Glow in Deauville
Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Nars Blusher in Deep Throat

Eyes:
Nars Eyeshadow in Ondine
Covergirl LashBlast Mascara
MAC Brow Gel in Clear

Lips:
Nars Lipstick in Roman Holiday


I think I did quite well - only 2 products were non Nars :)

What do you all think of Nars? Are you fans or not so keen? I've only really got in to them over the past year and my collection is slowly growing. They are definitely one of my favourites though :-) just wish they weren't so pricey!

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely here! I currently own no Nars products, think I may have to purchase some! Especially Roman Holiday lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely! Your hair is also looking very nice, I really wish I could pull off a middle parting as well as you do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup looks gorgeous and I loveeee the lipstick on you! I love NARS but everything seems too pricey for my liking :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and glowy, the blush really suits your skintone! I'm a Nars addict as well..I especially love their lip glosses.
    xx

    ReplyDelete