Hate to use the term 'drugstore' as I am in the UK and all, but really.. what IS the UK equivalent of drugstore? I don't think we have a specific one!
Anyway enough rambling, here is what I have picked up from Boots and Superdrug this week :-)
- L'oreal Voluminous x5 Mascara in Black (an old favourite)
- Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover (something like my 20th bottle!)
- Dove Damage Therapy Colour and Radiance Shampoo
- Dove Intensive Repair Express Treatment Conditioner
- Dove Silk Glow Shower Gel
All of the Dove products I have used on and off over the years but a while ago the hair products have been re-packaged and gone up in price so I stopped purchasing them. They are now all on offer for £1.20 in both Superdrug and Wilkinson's so I thought why not :-) I'd really recommend trying them out now that they are on offer - they all contain serum which leaves the hair super soft! I am going to stock up for sure.
Lastly, I picked up Marie Claire magazine and it has a free L'Occitane hand cream - amazing freebie :)
On a side note, how beautiful does Reese Witherspoon look on the cover? I am going to keep this magazine to show my hairdresser at my next hair appointment - hello side fringe, bye bye middle parting! What do you think?