Drugstore Purchases

21 October 2011

Drugstore Purchases

Hate to use the term 'drugstore' as I am in the UK and all, but really.. what IS the UK equivalent of drugstore? I don't think we have a specific one!

Anyway enough rambling, here is what I have picked up from Boots and Superdrug this week :-)


  • L'oreal Voluminous x5 Mascara in Black (an old favourite)
  • Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover (something like my 20th bottle!)
  • Dove Damage Therapy Colour and Radiance Shampoo
  • Dove Intensive Repair Express Treatment Conditioner
  • Dove Silk Glow Shower Gel
All of the Dove products I have used on and off over the years but a while ago the hair products have been re-packaged and gone up in price so I stopped purchasing them. They are now all on offer for £1.20 in both Superdrug and Wilkinson's so I thought why not :-) I'd really recommend trying them out now that they are on offer - they all contain serum which leaves the hair super soft! I am going to stock up for sure.



Lastly, I picked up Marie Claire magazine and it has a free L'Occitane hand cream - amazing freebie :)
On a side note, how beautiful does Reese Witherspoon look on the cover? I am going to keep this magazine to show my hairdresser at my next hair appointment - hello side fringe, bye bye middle parting! What do you think?

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. That hairstyle is gorgeous - go for it!

    I'm intrigued to try the Dove haircare range after Vivianna Does Makeup raved about the conditioner, but I've got so many bottles on the go right now! Let us know whether you like it or not though won't you.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh definitely try out the Dove hair stuff - I have used it for about 3 years on and off and it is so lovely, it leaves my hair so soft every time! The new conditioner Vivianna talked about is really nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hairstyle looks lovely! Can't wait to try out the Dove conditioner/treatment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the Dove Treatment Conditioner before! It came as a freebie with a magazine but I can't remember which one since I've accumulated so many. I loved it, glad to see that you do too. :)

    themakeupmuffins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bottle of the Dove intensive conditioner, and my hairdresser used Dove shampoo and conditioner on my hair recently and i really liked it. May have to pick some up. I definitely agree with you about Reese, very tempted to go blonder because of her! xx

    ReplyDelete