My Favourite Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast

23 September 2011

My Favourite Mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast

My search is well and truly off for the perfect mascara. I have only just realised this, but I already own it!

The mascara is Covergirl's Lash Blast Volume in Very Black. I have used it on and off over the past 2 years, more so the past year as I stocked up on multiple tubes of it when working in Boston last summer.

Despite knowing that this mascara worked for me and I liked how it made my lashes look, I never stopped buying different drugstore mascaras that would let me down again and again (especially you Maybelline!). Today I think I realised that I wasn't going to get any better than Lash Blast and subsequently threw out all my others/donated them to my mum.



The reason I like it so much is that it lengthens and separates my lashes, giving a defined look that still looks voluminous at the root. It is also probably the ONLY mascara I have used that I am actually able to layer without my lashes clumping together! I like to apply two or three coats of this, depending on how long I have to spare!


Below: To compare, one coat of mascara is on the left eye but the lashes on the right are bare...


I purchase this mascara from ebay for £8 from the seller kashtone and I think it is good value for money. If you were to buy the so-called UK equivalent by MaxFactor it would cost £12.99 and I don't feel it does as good a job as Covergirl! So I am happy to continue to order from the USA.

What's your favourite mascara? Have you tried LashBlast?

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, you have really gorgeous eyes <3 Sorry, it had to be said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Summer - aww thank you, that is so sweet not sure I've ever been told that before! x

    ReplyDelete