New Hair, Orange Nails and a FOTN

12 August 2011

New Hair, Orange Nails and a FOTN

Hello everyone!

Last weekend I had my hair done, you know the drill - standard highlight root touch up as usual, but then I spontaneously decided to commit to a middle parting and get my layers cut to suit that style instead of suiting a side part like I usually have.

I am not 100% sold on whether I like it or not yet - it's certainly nice to have a change though. I thought I would post this FOTN from my best friends birthday a few nights ago and ask you all for your opinions on the hair? Don't be afraid to be honest if you don't like it :-)
Also this photo really shows how much of my natural colour has grown out underneath - I haven't had it dyed underneath for over 18 months now! Very pleased with that.

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
Bobbio Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Benefit Coralista Blush (only lightly on the apples)
Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Sable Eyeshadow all over the lid
MAC Brule Eyshadow as highlight and used to soften crease
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Lips:
Nars Roman Holiday Lipstick (LOVEEEE!)


On my nails I wore the super bright OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? It's from the Texas collection :)

Lydia xox

12 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it really suits you, i got mine cut to suit a middle parting over a year ago now and love it! (: Hope your keeping well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your make-up,you are very pretty!!! xooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your hair!! It definately suits you :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the middle parting/Kardashian look! very flattering on you!

    check me :)
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty!! I love your hair color & the middle parting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your hair with the middle part..it really suits your face shape. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your hair and nails look fab!!!

    www.thehappeningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That nail polish is a really lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the hair and the new centre parting. I always feel a bit unsure when I side part my hair coz I'm so used to the centre! Looks great though and I love the colours. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is gorgeous! I've had a side parting for a few years though and fancy a change too. Also loving the nail colour - never tried OPI, but think I'll look out for it now. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair, you look gorgeous! It really suits you in a centre parting :} xx

    ReplyDelete