I'm Home... and I've Graduated!

19 July 2011

I'm Home... and I've Graduated!

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well. I got home from Cuba on Saturday - had a really fab time. Two weeks of the scorching hot weather, the beach, the pool and all inclusive food and drink - heaven!
Yesterday I had my graduation ceremony - I graduated with a 2:1 Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations. I'm very proud!

Here's some snaps...


Celebrating me and my best friend's results in Cuba. All inclusive champagne - yes please!



Me in the stoopid cap and gown - most uncomfortable clothing ever!



Me and my friend Tamar just before the ceremony :-)

Is anyone else graduating this summer? Congrats, if so!

Lydia xox

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm a bit clueless of what 2:1 means (don't judge, I'm five years away from it all) but it sounds great, well done!
    xo
    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats , dear! you look gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeee congratulations! jealous of a holiday in Cuba too, starting my degree (in French and Spanish) in October so hopefully I'll finish up my degree there too :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Beth - it's the UK degree grading system. 70% + is a first, 60-69% is a 2:1, 50-59% is a 2:2. 40-49% is a 2:3. Hope that's clearer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on graduating! And so glad you had a good hol- I really fancy Cuba!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats hun. Such a good feeling isn't it?! I finished mine a while back but it was such a relief when it's all done and to finally get closure on all the hard work. Your holiday sounds amazing btw, I really fancy South America! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done gorgeous! Looking fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, congratulations, love the pics.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, glad you had a fab holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete