Holiday Make-Up Bag

23 July 2011

Holiday Make-Up Bag

Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Today I thought I'd show you what make-up I took on holiday with me. I took this huge Accessorize make-up bag shown below, but to be honest it wasn't all that full considering I went for 2 weeks!


What I took:

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in B20 (what I wore before I got tanned)
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Bisque (LOVE! review coming...)
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Penny Lane Cream Blush
Nars Deep Throat Blush
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
MAC Eyebrow Gel
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof in Black
MAC Lipstick Vegas Volt
MAC Lipstick Petals and Peacocks
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Monte Carlo


For my eyes, I took a full MAC palette, which can be seen below...


Despite taking 15 eyeshadows, I mainly just used Patina - oops! Next time I think I'll take an eyeshadow quad :)

What are your holiday make-up bag must haves?

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. You did really well to just take what you did, i'd have probably taken a lot more!!
    I really like your cosmetic bag, its really cute :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, what an awesome bag! um, I don't really have much make up to begin with but, when my delivery comes, it'll probably definitely include my topshop blush x

    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get Patina, everyone seems to love it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My make-up bag was shameful! I always pack loads and end up sticking to one blush, one eyeshadow etc. I love your make-up bag, it's so cute! x

    ReplyDelete