Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser

17 June 2011

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser

Here's a bit of a photo of the day from today, just because I wanted to briefly talk about a product I am totally loving right now - the Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser! I saw Alex use this in a tutorial of her summer make-up so I just Googled it to see how much it was. To my surprise, I found it for £6.95 (including p&p!) on CheapSmells.com and ordered it straight away! SUCH a bargain, especially as it costs £18 on LookFantastic.com :-)

You can buy it here! I bought shade 02 and it matches perfectly. If anything, it is a little lighter than I imagined but it could easily be bronzed up.



I absolutely love the sheen it gives to my skin, but it doesn't feel oily at all. This is coming on holiday with me for sure! Despite not having much coverage at all I was comfortable wearing it with just a dab of MAC Studio Fix Concealer on my chin (spots, time of the month, aaarghh!).
I am wearing no highlighter in the photo above, no poweder, just blush, so you can see the beautiful sheen it gives. I think it looks very natural too. £6.95 well spent - I definitely recommend it!


Sorry for the rushed post, just couldn't wait to share this bargain!

Lydia xox

9 comments:

  1. i'm so tempted by this it looks lovely on you! and such a bargain too.. oooh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KLEE - go for it, for the price it's totally worth it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never brought Stila! but i love the packaging, and you seem such a fan, i might give it a looksie ;) great post!

    ELIZA XOXO
    http://dearelizaaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ eliza - it's my first Stila product too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheapsmells can be awesome for deals, I remember seeing the urban decay brow box on there a while back for like £7.00 , might go and have a look if it's still there...

    *trots off to cheap smells*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how glowy your skin looks, and so natural! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog ! Such a pretty girl :) <3

    xxx
    come see mine:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This seems like a great product, I'd love to try it out :) Looks great on you <3

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have so much love for Stila, so excited its coming back to the UK! x

    ReplyDelete