A Pre-Birthday Shopping Spree... Part 1

24 June 2011

A Pre-Birthday Shopping Spree... Part 1

Hello everyone! I am guilty of being quiet on the blogging front recently but I am back today with a haul.

Yesterday I went shopping in Cardiff with some of my savings money. I decided to spend a little bit of it because I've had the money tied up in bonds for years and I had never dipped in to it - now that I am turning 21 this weekend I decided to treat myself!

This part of the haul is cosmetics. Here is what I bought:


Goodies from MAC and Laura Mercier :-)



From MAC I got... 'Gold Deposit' Mineral Skin Finish, 'Clear' Brow Gel and 'Fling' Eyebrow Pencil. The gel is just a boring necessity that I always purchase. I have unruly brows so this helps to keep them in place. The MUA used the pencil on me and I loved the effect so much that I bought it! I never normally pencil in my brows so this is a new venture for me :-) oh and the MSF is to take on holiday! Yay.



From Laura Mercier I got.... the famous Tinted Moisturiser in the shade 'Bisque' and the Secret Camouflage concealer duo in '2'.

Just a close up of the concealer duo. Very excited to experiment with this - love that they have pink and yellow undertones to mix and use appropriately :-)

That's it for now. Next up will be part 2, which will include a very expensive purchase! I am just dizzy thinking about it...

Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. Great little haul! Looking forward to some reviews! Happy Birthday for when it comes! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been tweeting about whether to get the LM tinted Moisturizer.. I'm definitely getting the mineral powder.. but still thinking about both the TM and the concealer.. Plz let us know how it is.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! Enjoy!

    Happy pre-bday, Lydia. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo would love to know how you get on with the tinted moisturizer , have been really tempted to pick it up for my holiday but its a bit pricey xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh you got some super lovely things! I'd really love to hear your thoughts on the LM tinted moisturiser and concealer once you've had a play with them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be sure to do a review on the Laura Mercier TM for you all :-)

    ReplyDelete