Outfit of the Day 25/06/11

26 June 2011

Outfit of the Day 25/06/11

Hello everyone! This is my first ever outfit of the day post - I don't normally do them as I don't have anyone to take photos of me and I always mess up with the self timer.

Yesterday I went out for my birthday meal with my family (my birthday is today but a lot more is open on a Saturday so...!) and I really liked my outfit so I got my mum to snap a photo for me :)


Leather Jacket: Muubaa
Dress: H&M
Belt: Topshop
Tights: Accessorize 90 den
Boots: Very.co.uk

Hope you like! I may do another one today as it is my actual birthday - plus the sun is shining! :)

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, gorgeous dress! Keep doing outfit posts please ^_^
    Happy Birthday and have a lovely day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday hun!! Love the dress :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I'd love it if you kept OOTDs going!
    Happy Birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweety!!!!
    Love this outfit 'cause it's kinda rocker/girly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit. Happy belated birthday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have exactly the same belt, I love the pretty flowery detailing on it.. soo pretty :) Looks good with a white dress

    ReplyDelete