My MAC Neutral Palette So Far...

5 June 2011

My MAC Neutral Palette So Far...


Hello everyone! Hope you've all had a good weekend and had a chance to enjoy the sunshine :-)

On Friday I received a MAC order in the post and as I was placing my two new eyeshadows in to the pan I thought you all might be interested in seeing what I have in my palette! So here it is...

(Top to bottom)
Row 1 : Brule, Orb, Phloof!
Row 2: Ricepaper, Retrospeck, Honeylust
Row 3: Patina, Mulch, Satin Taupe
Row 4: Wedge, Sumptuous Olive, Sketch

I absolutely love every eyeshadow in this palette but I have to note that this isn't all of my neutrals, as when I first started getting in to MAC I bought my eyeshadows in regular form instead of pan. I am still in the process of switching to pan and once I fill this pan I have no doubt in my mind that I will start up yet another neutral palette! Outside of this palette, the most used neutrals I own are Naked Lunch, Sable, Tempting, All That Glitters and Black Tied :)

What eyeshadows do you think I am missing in here? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Brown down, you NEED brown down! The prettiest matte chocolate brown. I can't live without it. You should be able to de-pot those regular shadows you have if you want to add them to your pallet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think Romp is underrated, it's one of my favourite browns/bronzes, and Grain is nice if you like Brule, except it has a sheen to it. Other than that, you already have my favourites - Retrospeck, All That Glitters, Patina and Satin Taupe. Most of my palette has hit pan now, so I'm well jel of yours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My absolute favourite neutral colour is Woodwinked by Mac. I think, that it looks quiet dark in its pan, but when you apply it on your eyes it looks so beautiful!! Since I bought it, I use it nearly for every single neutral makeup! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your suggestions, will check them out! My mum uses Woodwinked nearly every day so that is definitely on my 'to buy' list! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your palette is every neutral lovers heaven haha! I really love Club.. looks a bit iffy in the pan but it's a duo chrome so it's a greenish brown but when blended it turns into a lovely deep brown. Next on my MAC to-buy list are Woodwinked, Sable and Black tied!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always forget what the names of the shadows I have are...I think you've got all the ones I've got. Although I really want patina and ricepaper. Oh I love Knight Divine as well...it's a silver/grey sparkly sort of colour.
    xx

    ReplyDelete