Mulberry Bayswater - YAY!

25 June 2011

Mulberry Bayswater - YAY!

Hello everyone!

This is my most extravagant purchase yet and I couldn't be happier with it! I have wanted a Mulberry Bayswater for so long and when my savings account matured recently I decided to dip in to a little bit of it before putting it back in! I am a total believer in keeping money savings, but hey what's life if you don't spend a little and treat yourself, eh?! At least that's what I've been telling myself.

Anyhows, there is not much to say so just enjoy the photos... oh and I got the bag in 'Oak'...


^Without flash
^With flash

15 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Very jealous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY :) So glad you went with the Mulberry Bayswater lovely as i know you were in two minds about what to have a big splurge on! She is absolutely gorgeous, the colour is also amazing! Great pick! Bet you are very happy :) & one lucky lady! One day I will own a gorgeous mulberry, but for now i can only dream!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got one for my 18th birthday oh man aren't they just theee most perfect handbags? it's insane, you can really see every single bit of detail, i love them. (and i've still got the card bag 3 months on!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bag, love the bayswater x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh its so pretty! you lucky girlie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag, amazing I am so jealous, one day I would love to be able to own one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is gorgeous. A really nice choice of colour too, perfect for summer/winter/autumn & spring!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous! Oh to own a Mulberry. Sigh. So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, what a beaut of a bag! I have this Bayswater too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so jealous its beautiful! I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bag! I'm extremely jealous now *sighhhh*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous and I'm SO jealous!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beeeeautiful! So want one of these! xx

    ReplyDelete