A little ramble...

15 June 2011

A little ramble...

Hello everyone! First of all... sorry for being so absent recently. Our internet broke over a week ago now at my university house, but thankfully we were all busy celebrating the end of our degrees.

Today I moved the majority of my stuff home to parents house and I will only be returning to my student house next week for two days. I'm so sad to be leaving university - I have made friends for life and have had the best time . I have no idea how I'm going to get used to living with just my parents after living in a house with 7 other people. It's too quiet here already!

So whilst I am feeling all sentimental listening to Adele (bad song choice when you're constantly on the verge of tears!), I thought I would do a little blog post just to say that.. if you are thinking of going to university, please do it! I was never a person who had dreams of higher education and a particular career aspiration I wanted to work my butt off for, but going to university was the best decision I have ever made. It has given me independence, it has made me disciplined, I have laughed more than ever and most importantly, I have met so many wonderful people I would never have met if I had not gone...

3 years goes so fast, so please - enjoy! When your parents/family/friends tell you that university is the best time of your life, believe them.

Here's some photos of my last week at university...




Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for completing your degree. I was so upset when I left all my friends behind to move back in with my parents, but I'm still in touch with them all now - 6 years later. You're right, you do have the best time of your life there! Looks like you met some lovely people and your pics are funny!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sweet pics! I agree, going to college is the best decision anyone could make! You learn so much and make some of the best friends you'll have along the way. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete