Why 'Snob' Is So Not My Colour...

29 May 2011

Why 'Snob' Is So Not My Colour...

I'm quite ashamed of how terrible I look in this photo, but I just HAD to post it just so I could make a point!

In the past I had heard so many good things and endless praises for MAC's Snob lipstick in the blogsphere.. but after picking out of my make-up stash the other day I'm starting to wonder why?! It looks dreadful!


It looks cheap and nasty on the lips, it's safe to say a bright lilac-pink is so NOT my colour! Maybe it's just me, or does it look like this on everyone?!

Does anyone else hate Snob?!

Lydia xox

11 comments:

  1. I think it suits so few people! Would look so awful on me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate pale lipsticks like that on myself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that it's such a difficult shade to wear. It would look terrible on me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. snob looks horrible on me. wish i'd never bought it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so nearly bought Snob instead of Angel last week but thought the shade wouldn't suit my pale skin :/ It's such a hard colour to pull off I think!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. urgh yes! I don't like it either! Makes me look sick! Not flattering at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks bad on me too! Such a hard colour to pull off xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried it..but it reminds me of a lippy I have by Barry M and it doesn't suit me either.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snob is a horrible colour! Who wants pale purple lips x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate it. In general I think lilacy lipsticks are so unattractive (on me anyway). I think maybe they look too pasty on pale skin, but at least I know I am not the only one that doesn't understand the hype :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I'm glad to hear you all dislike it too! It's not just me it looks bad on eh haha :)

    ReplyDelete