The Wedges That Were So Good I Bought 2 Pairs!

15 May 2011

The Wedges That Were So Good I Bought 2 Pairs!

Hi everyone! Second post in one day, this is totally unlike me eh?!

I mentioned on Twitter about two weeks ago that I bought some wedges and had a few replies asking me to blog about them. So here is my very belated post for those who asked :)

So as I said, about two weeks ago I went on a very spur-of-the-moment shopping trip and I spotted these beauties in New Look for £19.99 (but I had them for £16 each with student discount!) I tried them on and they were so comfy, practical and perfect for summer that I just had to buy them in both colours. I think I will wear black more for nights out and more formal stuff, and I will wear the tan ones on holiday and in the daytime :)

One thing I have to say is that I wish they did these in the regular fit as opposed to the wide fit that they are. I am a size 4, sometimes a 3.5, but on the whole a 4 will always fit. Because these are wide fit they do feel a bit loose sometimes, but it doesn't make them uncomfy so I'll let that slide :)





At £19.99 a pair I think these are brilliant value for money and are so comfy that they will be a worthwhile summer investment.

Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the tan one's :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love them, and having fat feet the Wide Fit in New Look are always perfect for me. Must go and investigate since wedges are my go-to shoe in the summer. I love wedges any time of the year actually lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both...I have some very similar to the tan one's but from a few years back, think I might have to pull them out!
    You're so lucky to have such small feet, I have big old clown feet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tan pair! They look lovely for summer :}

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so cute! I love the tan pair :) xx

    ReplyDelete