Garnier Roll-On Thoughts

22 May 2011

Garnier Roll-On Thoughts

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a great weekend. I'm currently still in my pjs, writing this from the comfort of my bed :-) ah the joys of having nothing to do!

Today I wanted to do a little review of the Garnier Roll-On. I was a little skeptical of this and would have never originally bought at the full price of £10. However, about four weeks ago I saw it on offer in Tesco for £6 I just bit the bullet and bought it. And boy am I glad I did - it's been used every day since!

I use the roll on every day without fail - whether it's a make-up day or a make-up free day. I apply it after moisturiser but before foundation and it works a treat. It really makes me look much more awake, feels cool and soothing on my tired eyes, and generally works as a fantastic concealer for dark circles!
I could never really wear concealer on my under eyes before as it would always look dry or creased after a while. This roll-on has been a total life-saver, and is now 100% my HG under-eye concealer. If I am having a make-up free day then all I need is this to make me look a lot more awake and presentable. I have happily gone to my local shops with just a slick of this under each eye and my moisturiser.

So to sum it up... I totally recommend this to everyone! I promise you will not regret it :-)

Have you tried the Garnier Roll-On? Do you agree with me?

Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. I might have to try this now!! I tried the original one without concealer and that did feel lovely and cool and soothing so I love the sound of this one!! :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved mine and it lasted me absolutely ages. I'm really struggling to get any out of it now but I keep forgetting to pick another one up. Grrr. Fab, fab, fab product! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of good things about this one as opposed to the regular one that doesn't have any color. I think I may have to try it! Thanks so much for the great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering about this product too, whether it would actually do anything! I think I may just go for it and give it a try now! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post, I've never bought it as I didn't want to spend £10 on it! I'll def. look out for any offers on it now and pick it up as soon as I can :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this reveiw, I'v heard good & bad things about this product and I was really hesitant to pick it up until now :)

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it too but think I got the wrong shade (medium) and now I can only wear it after I self tan lol. It's definitely better than the original green one tho! xx

    ReplyDelete