April Favourites 2011

8 May 2011

April Favourites 2011

Hello everyone! Long time no post - sorry, but yet again I am just too busy with my dissertation and assignments.

Fortunately I finish university (for ever.. scary!) on the 20th May so expect an influx of posts from there on after!

This months favourites:


L-R

1. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre Moisturiser - bought this after seeing Daisy's monthly favourites last month and I have not been disappointed! This really hydrates the more drier-normal areas of my face, whilst not making my t-zone any oiler. My skin looks so much better the morning after I have used this. I have nothing but good things to say about it. Will definitely be ordering a larger tube when this runs out!

2. MAC Creme Cup Lipstick - love this colour, not much to say except it's an easy and wearable pinky nude. It's just about the only nude I can actually pull off, so of course I love it! It gets bonus points for being a Creamsheen too :)

3. No7 Purifying Face Mask - I bought this after reading that Fearne Cotton loves it - I'm a huge Fearne fan so of course I succumbed! This is a nice alternative to my Origins Out of Trouble mask, and much cheaper too. You apply it to damp skin and it heats up on touch, but unfortunately the heat doesn't last very long like some heated face masks - that's probably the only down side. I like that its gently exfoliating, as you massage this into the skin for a couple of minutes and then leave it rest for a couple more minutes before rinsing.

4. Elemis Fresh Skin Peachy Perfect Face Wash - I had ran out of face wash and wanted to try something new, I'll be honest I only bought this because I'm an Elemis fan and the £12 price tag was too good to miss! I'm glad I ordered it though as it is a lovely face wash, nothing groundbreaking it is just lovely and gentle.

5. Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' perfume - my auntie gave me this perfume as she bought it but didn't like how it smelled on her. Luckily for me, it reacts well with my skin and I love this scent! I wore it last month every day to my work experience placement so it reminds me of that - I love having scents that remind you of a place or time :)


Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. Love the perfume, it's one of my faves :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mask definitely sounds interesting. At the moment I'm using a Soap & Glory one but when it runs out I might give this a try. Also could be something decent to use those infamous No7 vouchers for, as I usually end up with what seems like 100's! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've got on well with the Embryolisse moisturiser! I'm still loving it although trying to use it every few days so it doesn't run out too quickly!x

    ReplyDelete