Recent Purchases... Chanel, Nars, Mac

29 April 2011

Recent Purchases... Chanel, Nars, Mac

Hello everyone! Sorry for being totally rubbish with blogging these last few weeks. I'm not even sure what my excuse is - how about a ridiculous amount of uni work? Yes, I think that might suffice!

Last week I managed to fit in a nice day of shopping in Cardiff with my mummy dearest. I decided to treat myself for Easter.. and treat myself I bloody did!

I am in love with everything I bought so I wanted to share it with you. I only tend to write haul posts if I like everything I've bought - just a little fyi.



I bought: (L-R) Nars cream blusher in Penny Lane, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, MAC Vegas Volt lipstick and a MAC lipliner from one of the new collections - god knows which one though!



Close up of Penny Lane - sorry it's already been swatched before I took this photo! I couldn't resist. It is just so pretty :) this is going to become a summer staple for me, in fact it already has now that I come to think of it. LOVE. If you are new to cream blushers then I totally recommend this - the application is full proof!


Close up of Vegas Volt - totally not something I'd usually go for as it is a sort of orange toned pink. Very bright but I love it. I bought this thinking that it would be something I could take on holiday - I love wearing a naked eye and bright lips with a tan on holiday!



Finally, some swatches of everything above. Top to bottom: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in shade B20, Penny Lane, Vegas Volt, Naked.

Whilst the two MAC products haven't been used excessively since I got them, I have to say I am totally loving the Chanel foundation and Nars cream blush - I think I have worn them both nearly every day since getting them.

A full review of the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua to come soon. I won't review Penny Lane as I know it has been reviewed a thousand times - I won't bore you all!

Lydia
xox

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the Chanel Vitalumiere review, very tempted to try it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your thoughts on the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. I am so unadventurous with foundations at the moment even though they are probably my favourite make-up product! I am so worried I'll hate them and then it'll be a waste of money so I tend to stick with the tried and true. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for your Chanel review. I've been planning on getting it because of all the positive attention so it'll be good to read another review before I make the splurge :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I've been eyeing off Penny Lane for a while now- it looks so pretty swatched.
    Hope you enjoyed the royal wedding!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome haul!

    I have penny lane but I'm not loving it. It's just aight.. The formula of nars cream blushes have disappointed me.. I don't find them long last ting at all..

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog, please follow mine http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I absolutely love shopping in Cardiff :D
    Love the look of Penny Lane blush, it's on my wishlist

    xx

    ReplyDelete