My Lunch Time Bargain

10 April 2011

My Lunch Time Bargain

Hello everyone! I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. I spent the last week doing work experience with a PR agency in Cardiff, and it's safe to say the working world has truly taken it out of me. Tired is not the word!

On my lunch one day I popped in to TK Maxx and decided to be naughty and treat myself. I scored a great bargain and just HAD to share it with you all :-)

Let me start by saying I love the brand Nica. I think they have great quality handbags for a high street brand. I already own three handbags by them that I have paid full price for. Despite being a high street brand they are quite pricey, but I feel they are genuinely worth the price tag.

So when a Nica bargain like this came along, I couldn't say no...


Say hello to my new tan over-the-body bag! I'm not sure I'd describe it as a satchel but it is that sort of thing.

This little beauty was just £22.99 down from £55! Bargain-a-licous, if I do say so myself! There was nothing even wrong with it, I'm guessing it just didn't sell too well when it was in store. I personally think it's a very handy little bag which will be great for the summer - on holiday, for traveling or for festivals. I particularly like this style of bag for gigs, as I like to be hands free :-)



Check out the price tag!



This is how it looks back from the back - love the little zip pocket. So handy to put my train pass in there and such. I have already unclipped the butterfly charm though - little bit tacky or childish for my liking? Either way, I don't like it, but it was easily removed by unclipping it.



And the inside has a very cute pattern, as with all the Nica bags. I love the little quirky edge that comes with all of Nica's bags. It's nice to have something a little bit different :-)

So that is my lunch time bargain! Not much else to say except everyone go check out TK Maxx if you have one near you! We used to have one in Swansea, but it got replaced by a huge H&M about a yaer ago. I didn't really care for TK Maxx at the time but now I wish we still had one local. Boo!

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Cute bag and what a bargain! The inside material is cute, I agree it really adds something to the bag. I like TK Maxx too, my mum and I always spend ages in there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a big purple one from the topshop sale last year for something like £15/£20 for my holiday. Its perfect for uni.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laura - I have a huge pinky/purple Nica bag from Topshop too. I find it perfect for uni too! Maybe we have the same one? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty bag :) Such a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo this is lovely! I love finding bargains in TK Maxx x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The TK Maxx I frequent (lol) has loads of Nica bags, they always look gorgeous but I've never bought any, think I'll take a closer look next time I'm there because that bag is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete