March Favourites 2011

11 April 2011

March Favourites 2011

Hello everyone! This is a bit late seeing as it's the 11th of April but seeing as I had the photos on my macbook, I might as well do a little post :-)


This month we have...

1. Dior Skin Forever Foundation - see my review here! As I have already reviewed it in detail, I will just sum this product up by saying it's a lightweight, medium coverage foundation which has great staying power. Love it.

2. Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice eau de parfum - I received this as a gift at Christmas and loved it, but I only worn it from time to time. The month of March really saw me reaching for this on a daily basis. I love this perfume for it's staying power, and it's not the girliest of scents which is a nice change for me.

3. MAC Pigment in Vanilla - this is something that has been in my make-up collection for quite some time. I used to use it as a highlight on my brow bone, but this month I've been wearing it over the entire lid. I think it looks great with just that and a flick of eyeliner.

4. MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick - again, another product I've had in my collection for a while but only now am I reaching for it consistently. March really was the month where I "shopped my stash" so to speak! Love this because it's quite a bright colour even though it's pale pink. I often mute it down with a bit of lip balm.

5. Clinique Moisture Surge - yes, this is what I chose as my free gift with last months Glamour magazine. I'm so glad I chose it too! I have used so many things from Clinique over the years so I wanted to try something new. Luckily, I really liked this product. And if it hadn't been free with Glamour, I'd have never thought to try it. Something that suggests a surge of moisture could be quite scary for a person with oily skin - but I find it very lightweight as it has a gel consistency. Perfect as a make-up base.


Et voile, that is my favourite for this month :-)

Lydia xox

10 comments:

  1. Think I definitely need to check out that foundation, I've heard so many good things about it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to loveee that foundation..think may need to purchase again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely favourties here. I have a sample of vanilla pigment but I have never used it - I find them messy! The clinique moisture surge moisturiser is my absolute favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have oily skin too but I LOVE clinique moisture surge- it has helped my skin SO Much and I love the consistency too!!
    I have to check that perfume out it looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That perfume has me very intrigued! Great favs here! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these products, especially the perfume, it's lovely!!! :) xxx

    also, I'm having a mini giveaway - maybe you'd like to check it out? :) Love Hannah xxx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have oily skin so I've always been wary of Moisture Surge but I think I'll give it a try now! :}

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keeping hearing good things about MAC vanilla pigment...I love how you can use it in so many different ways.
    x

    ReplyDelete