Hello everyone! This is a bit late seeing as it's the 11th of April but seeing as I had the photos on my macbook, I might as well do a little post :-)
This month we have...
1. Dior Skin Forever Foundation - see my review here! As I have already reviewed it in detail, I will just sum this product up by saying it's a lightweight, medium coverage foundation which has great staying power. Love it.
2. Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice eau de parfum - I received this as a gift at Christmas and loved it, but I only worn it from time to time. The month of March really saw me reaching for this on a daily basis. I love this perfume for it's staying power, and it's not the girliest of scents which is a nice change for me.
3. MAC Pigment in Vanilla - this is something that has been in my make-up collection for quite some time. I used to use it as a highlight on my brow bone, but this month I've been wearing it over the entire lid. I think it looks great with just that and a flick of eyeliner.
4. MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick - again, another product I've had in my collection for a while but only now am I reaching for it consistently. March really was the month where I "shopped my stash" so to speak! Love this because it's quite a bright colour even though it's pale pink. I often mute it down with a bit of lip balm.
5. Clinique Moisture Surge - yes, this is what I chose as my free gift with last months Glamour magazine. I'm so glad I chose it too! I have used so many things from Clinique over the years so I wanted to try something new. Luckily, I really liked this product. And if it hadn't been free with Glamour, I'd have never thought to try it. Something that suggests a surge of moisture could be quite scary for a person with oily skin - but I find it very lightweight as it has a gel consistency. Perfect as a make-up base.
Et voile, that is my favourite for this month :-)