Happy Easter Weekend

22 April 2011

Happy Easter Weekend

Hello everyone,

Nothing of importance to say this evening really, I just felt like putting up a little blog post as I haven't for a while. I am snowed under with university work recently - I have my dissertation to finish off and countless other essays to do. Wahhh. This time of year really is all work and no play :(

Anyway, I wanted to wish you all a great Easter weekend. I am not religious in the slightest but I do love a good bank holiday weekend to catch up on lost sleep and rest :)

I will be spending my weekend with my little furbaby...



Isn't he just the cutest? He makes me a very happy lady indeed :)


And I thought I'd throw this photo in for the hell of it! I think I look like Boohbah. Me + dressing gown + bed =a large portion of this weekend!

What are you all doing this weekend?

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. Snuggly bed picture, story of my life! My dailybooth is full of them, haha!

    I'm having a little easter giveaway here if you'd like to enter!
    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the dissertation love. it'll be worth it when it's over!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Soooo cute! Sounds like a great, relaxing weekend~

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez I think you've stolen my cat haha, that cat is so alike mine! My partner and I were just looking at your picture then looking at flick to compare! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's cute :) maybe they are related somehow haha - we are both from South Wales after all! X

    ReplyDelete