BeautyBay.com Order - Jemma Kidd Products

17 April 2011

BeautyBay.com Order - Jemma Kidd Products

Hello everyone! On Friday afternoon I placed an order with BeautyBay.com and was pleasantly surprised that arrived the next morning - despite paying for just standard delivery! I am very impressed with the website after my experience with them this weekend and I'd definitely recommend them :-)

Onto the order...




I ordered two things from the Jemma Kidd Make Up School line - the Light As Air Spf 18 foundation and the Dewy Glow Radiance Creme in 'Iced Gold'. Both have been popping up in the beauty community recently I noticed, and I wanted to try them out for myself.



I absolutely love the Dewy Radiance Cream. Although I do think it is quite similar to MAC's Cream Colour Base in Pearl, however it's a bit lighter and less full on than the MAC one, and a bit harder to blend.
I applied this with my fingers on to my cheekbones and nose yesterday - as can be seen in the photo below. I applied it on top of my foundation and found it a little hard to blend in properly. That was soon sorted when I picked up my foundation brush and blended it out :-)



Just a little photo of my make-up yesterday. As I said, I'm wearing the dewy radiance cream, as well as the Light As Air foundation. I bought the shade 01 Ultra Light, and as you should be able to see it is quite a good match. I was torn between shade 01 and shade 02 but went with the lighter one as it is easier to bronze up your face to match your body as opposed to having a foundation too dark! I will probably buy 02 for the summer :-)

I will probably do a full on review of the foundation, but for now I will say that my initial thoughts are that I like it - medium coverage and very lightweight. I also think it makes me look fresher and awake.

That's all for now!

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. I love Mac's pearl, can't wait to try the Dewy Radiance Cream! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely, I definitely want to try the tinted moisturiser!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely on your skin.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah ive been considering that foundation too, not sure of the colour though.. i'm thinking it might be too dark now! looks lovely on you though x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very interesting, You're a very professional blogger. I've joined your feed and
    look forward to in quest of extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your website
    in my social networks
    My web site ... avis Mitoslim

    ReplyDelete