Lisa Taubes 42" Rose Gold Necklace

10 March 2011

Lisa Taubes 42" Rose Gold Necklace

Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing ok.

About two months ago I ordered the 42" Rose Gold necklace by Lisa Taubes from Lorraine at www.thecurrentcustom.com :-) I ordered it because I wore my silver version to death over the past year and wanted to mix it up a bit. Plus, it's nice to have something that matches my rose gold Michael Kors watch!

I thought I'd blog about it with some photos because according to my blogger.com stats, my previous Lisa Taubes post is my most viewed of all time. It seems a lot of people get to the post from Google, so hopefully this post will be just as useful for you guys :-)


Above is how I usually wear the necklace - I personally think it looks the best like this, doubled once.


Above - with the necklace worn long. I think it looks nice like this but it's quite a pain as it can get caught to stuff. It's so delicate, I wouldn't want to accidentally pull it and break it! Not that I think that it is in any way poor quality, but it is just so dainty.


Close up of the necklace in my hand, taken in natural light - a good representation of how the rose gold really looks, I would say.

Do you have any Lisa Taubes jewelry?

I highly recommend - such simple pieces than can be worn with everything!

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. loveeeee it!! Looks so pretty against your skin tone hun!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful!! I love it!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on working, great job!
    Look at my blog post - michael kors tortoise shell watch

    ReplyDelete