Hello everyone! Bit of a late night post from me. I am definitely a night owl, so much more productive at night :-) and that's how I like it!
I haven't done a favourites post in a long time so I thought I would re-join that bandwagon. As always, I have picked my top 5 products of the month.
1. YSL Parisienne Eau de Parfum - I had this for Christmas (2009) and was a bit underwhelmed if I'm honest. I didn't find the staying power too great so I wore it on and off and then just retired it to the rest of my perfume stash. Flash foward January 2011 and I received a sample of this perfume and just totally fell in love with it so I whipped it out of my stash and have been using it very often ever since. This is a lovely scent - a bit like parma violets - and although it doesn't linger for too long it is PERFECT for spring. Just the right kind of 'heaviness' you'd like in a spring/summer perfume. Looovely.
2. Nails Inc 'Jermyn Steeet' Nail Polish - this polish was a freebie in a magazine quite a few months ago and it is possibly the best freebie I've ever had from a mag! Although Jermyn Street is similar to the many muddy grey polishes in my collection it just stands out. Its very creamy and applies like a dream. Plus, it is so neutral that is just goes with any and every outfit. I love it. I also find that Nails Inc have the longest staying power out of all the brands I use.
3. MAC 'Florabundance' Lipglass - well, as the blog name points out, you should already know how much of a fan I am of this lipglass from MAC. It is a wonderful peachy nude that just looks perfect for most every day looks. This is the only lipgloss I keep on my dressing table and as a result it has been well used for the month of February :)
4. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - not much to say except that I LOVE this foundation so much! I have been using it most days since January and it hasn't let me down yet. It applies like a dream and I think this is down to its cream formula. Perfect coverage without feeling too heavy. I urge you all to try this out! :-)
5. Maybelline Vollume Express One by One Mascara - have been wearing this mascara all month long. At first I found the large wand hard to use but now I have realised all I need is one or two simple coats and it leaves my lashes looking lengthened all day long. It is so quick and easy to use! Love this for when I am in a rush!
So there we have it. What are your monthly favourites?