Face and Outfit of the Evening 16/03/11

17 March 2011

Face and Outfit of the Evening 16/03/11

Hello everyone! I went to the cinema last night to see Chalet Girls (purely for Ed Westwick perving - it was pretty good too!) and had a bit of time before we left so snapped some photos for the ol' blog :)


FOTD:
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation 003 Shell
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Rose
Bare Minerals Eyebrow Gel
Urban Decay Half Baked Eyeshadow (Naked Palette)
Urban Decay Toasted Eyeshadow (Naked Palette)
MaxFactor Masterpiece Mascara
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 04 Imagination (my absolute fave!)

Top - Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace - Lisa Taubes 42" Rose Gold Chain
Bodycon Skirt - H&M


Tadaaaa. Just a simple little outfit :) I live in my bodycon skirts, usually paired with a floaty top just like the one I'm wearing in these photos.

xox

2 comments:

  1. I wear my H&M bodycon skirt to death haha! I love your top, it looks amazing! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE bodycon skirts! Such a cute top =)

    ReplyDelete