Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats + My Weekend

21 February 2011

Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats + My Weekend

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. Me and two of my housemates took a little trip to London and whilst I was there I took full advantage of having a Tory Burch store within reach. I took the plunge and bought the Reva Ballet Flats I have been lusting after for many months. Every time I saw how great they looked with all of Alexandra's outfits, my lust for them grew and grew. Well now they are finally mine and I couldn't be happier with my purchase :-)


I opted for the black with gold hardware. I got a US size 6 for my UK size 4 feet - just a little reference for any Brits reading this.


Today has been spent breaking these little beauties in as I wander around my house in my workout clothes - so stylish ha! I always throw my workout trousers on when I am staying indoors for the day - so comfy, but a bit more presentable than PJ's haha. It's safe to say these shoes were a dream to break in - they slightly rubbed the back of my left foot but that's about it. No blisters to report. Think I will stick to wearing them indoors for a few more days before I test-drive them outside though :-)

Just two little snaps from my trip:


On the tube.. heading god knows where.

The three of us at the O2 before Russell Howard came on stage. He was hilarious - highly recommend going to see him if you get the chance!

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. So jealous you saw Russell Howard! and those pumps are gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love the shoes! I'm glad to hear they were easy to break in, I hate shoes that are uncomfortable for ages! You'll have to do some OOTDs with them when you wear them :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so glad you had a lovey weekend, looks like lots of girly fun was had!! Those shoes are gorgeous! They look very Fendi-ish! x

    ReplyDelete