Questionnaire : A Little About Me

23 February 2011

Questionnaire : A Little About Me

Hello everyone, bit of a late night post from me - saw this little questionnaire on the lovely LC's blog and thought I would nab it. My blog isn't very personal; I like to talk about make-up and beauty products, but I don't really talk about myself or my life so I thought this may be interesting for some of you nosey people :-) I am totally a nosey person and love reading these so I don't judge!


1. What is your dream job?
I would love to be a beauty PR. I have had so many career aspirations over the years, but it is only now - as a final year PR student at university - that I feel like I know what career I would like to have. I kind of fell into PR - I had never studied PR or media before I came to uni. I did my A Levels in French, Spanish and Communication - I was then accepted to university for a degree in French. It didn't feel right so I decided to change courses to PR - purely as it was my aunties field of work and I liked the sound of it - and here I am now :-)

2. What is your favourite fragrance for Winter?
Chanel Chance. It used to be my all-year-round perfume, but now I tend to just leave it for winter as it is so heavy. I must have gone through about 10 bottles of this stuff.

3. How do you take your tea/coffee?
I am definitely a coffee person - dash of milk and two sugars please :-) unless of course the coffee is from Starbucks - then it is a skinny vanilla latte with no sugar.

4. What is your most important beauty secret?
I don't have any beauty secrets in the sense that everything I do I think most people do too. Something that I have learnt recently though is that you should moisturise every morning and evening - even if your skin is oily. I used to just moisturise in the morning, but since adding it to my evening routine my skin is in such better condition.

5. If you had an all expenses paid vacation, where would you go?
I would take my mum to Dubai because that's the one place she really wants to go, and then make a stop off in NYC on the way home - because again, she really wants to go there. I've had the pleasure of gracing NYC multiple times last summer and I wouldn't want to deprive my mum of the experience!

6. If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would you ask for?
1. World peace
2. An end to animal cruelty
3. To see my grandad one last time because I have something I need to tell him - that I love him.

The first two are a bit ambitious, I know but worth a shot right?!

7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert foods for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Oooh tough choice! I'm tied between breakfast and dinner - but I'll go with dinner. My favourite meal of the day!

8. If you were Hello Kitty what colour hair bow would you wear?
I don't want to be predictable and say pink, but if I don't say pink then I'm lying. So pink!

9. What is your biggest makeup pet peeve?
When someone's foundation doesn't match their skin colour - ugh I hate nasty foundation lines.

10. If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A gold necklace. So easy to wear. I love rings but fiddle with them lot and then panic that I've lost them - so that wouldn't be a good idea. Plus, a necklace can really make an outfit.

11. What one talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing better. Nothing I love more than belting out a really soulful song - makes me feel happy inside. Would be made 100 times better if I actually sounded good whilst doing so.

12. Which product will you continue to purchase?
Beauty product? Hmm. Right now I would say MAC Studio Fix Foundation. I've always had at least one bottle of it in my collection for the past 5 years straight. It's not my favourite, and I don't even wear it that often any more, but it is the one foundation that never lets me down.

13. If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you like to know?
I wouldn't. I could die tomorrow, but I wouldn't want to know. I wouldn't change a thing.

14. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Include a picture!
Jared Leto... such a beautiful man!


15. What made you start a blog?
I stumbled across Lollipop26 on YouTube in 2009 and it all went from there. From Laura's YouTube I found her blog, and then I found the beauty community - and started one up myself straight away. Have never looked back, it has been such a great addition to my life :-)


This isn't a tag as such but I really would love to see some of you guys repost this!

Hope I wasn't too boring for you all,

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the shout out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always watched youtube beauty videos, but recently started a blog and I'm really loving it!
    Its so great to have an online community that shares the same interests as me!

    www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete