Loving... Sheer Blouses

25 February 2011

Loving... Sheer Blouses

Hello everyone, happy Friday :-) I have come down with a cold and feel very achey so I am typing this from my bed. I meant to do this post ages ago - I actually bought these items over a week ago - but hey, better late than never eh!

I have really been in to sheer blouses and shirts recently. I adore all the ones from Topshop but can't justify spending ridiculous amounts on their sheer offerings when I can grab myself at good old New Look!

Last week I picked up these two beauties and thought I would show you them :-) I think people quite like it when I do clothing posts. Let me know if you do!

You can buy this one here!

I love this one. It is shorter at the front and long at the back. Looks great thrown on with a pair of skinny jeans, but I prefer to wear it with a bodycon skirt. I also have to wear a pale pink cami top with this because it is far too sheer to not!

This one is definitely my favourite of the two. I know you can slightly see my bra through this but I am pretty sure it's because I used the flash. I can get away with wearing this alone which is great. I just love the pale pastel blue colour. I definitely suit pastels better than brights, so this is my kind of thing for sure!


I especially like the zip detailing at the back. I also wear this shirt with my black bodycon skirt - I swear, I wear bodycon skirts probably 5 days out of 7. Love them!

Have you bought any blouses like this recently? I'd love to know where you buy yours :-)

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. I'm after some of these blouses for work to wear with my black bodycon skirt so thanks for posting about them! I'll definitely check New Look out they have some nice bits at the moment. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the blue one is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too! Yours are gorgeous, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I have been obsessed with shear blouses two, I've bought 3 this year already and I already had two :S haha. The second one is gorgeous I love expossed zips, New look is really good value xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! I really want a couple of sheer blouses :) Will definitely be picking one up after reading this!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sheer blouses, they're def going to be in my summer wardrobe.

    I bought an absolutely divine one with lace detail from River Island and Urban Outfitters always has loads

    ReplyDelete