Jimmy Choo Perfume - Love!

6 February 2011

Jimmy Choo Perfume - Love!

Yesterday I was browsing around Debenhams, shamelessly looking for something to buy so I could use the £10 worth of points I had racked up on my beauty card. The woman in the perfume section spritzed the new Jimmy Choo perfume on my wrist and I just KNEW I couldn't leave the store without buying it. It smells delicious!




I am absolutely useless at describing scents and have not much to say about this perfume apart from the fact it smells gorgeous. So I shall leave the description to the experts...

"Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum expresses an aura of strength and beauty. Glamorous in attitude, confident, intelligent and with a sense of fashion and fun, the fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. It’s a fragrance inspired by modern women – strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality."

So there we have it! Much better summed up than I could ever have done it. They have the description down to a t though - this is a very sexy smelling perfume, slightly fruity and very girly but not heavily sweet. Its quite sophisticated, but fun - if something can smell fun that is!

The Jimmy Choo fragrance only comes in eau de parfum which is right up my street. I love strong smelling scents. However - I am not 100% sold on the longevity of this scent. It has disappeared on me after a few hours. But that I can live with :-)

It comes in the sizes: 40ml, 60ml and 100ml. I opted for the 60ml, which set me back £49 in Debenhams - but with my points I only paid £39. Bargain. With the special beauty card offer on in store I also managed to rack up another 500 points - meaning another £5 reward at the end of this month. Ooh I do love a bit of Debenhams.

So not much else to say except go have a sniff of this perfume - I promise you, it is pretty special :-)

Lydia xox

8 comments:

  1. I had a little sample of this in my magazine, it is definitely on my wishlist now. I wasn't really expecting it to smell so good coming from a shoe desiger but it's gorgeous! It reminds me quite a lot of another perfume but I can't put my finger on which one annoyingly! Think I will have to get this one anyway.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great review for this, i must have a try of this when i get to a counter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so nice & the bottle is beautiful!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicoletta - yes, definitely try it! they seemed very generous with their samples of it too, they gave me 2 free even though I bought a bottle.

    Nikki - Yep the bottle is gorgeous! Looks great on my dressing table.

    Onyx - same here! I just can't work out what it smells like.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so so difficult to describe a scent, honey, that I really appreciate your effort! I will definitely give this a go soon,
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heard so many good things about this! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think this perfume smells very much like flower bomb by victor & rolf, its gorgeous but does wear off very quickly, so i would imagine it wouldnt last very long

    ReplyDelete
  8. Le sujet de Jimmy Choo Eau Parfum est une question controversée . Je trouve moi-même constamment ramené à l' objet de Jimmy Choo Eau Parfum . Remarquablement Jimmy Choo Eau Parfum est annoncée par les commerçants et les banquiers d'investissement de même , conduit beaucoup à dire que ce est encore à recevoir la reconnaissance appropriée pour jeter les bases de la démocratie . Inévitablement Jimmy Choo Eau Parfum est souvent mal compris par le facilement conduire , qui sont susceptibles de former un bastion majeur dans la bataille inévitable pour cœurs et les esprits . Tenez vos chapeaux que nous commençons un voyage dans Jimmy Choo Eau Parfum .

    ReplyDelete