Small Blog Sale!

10 January 2011

Small Blog Sale!

Hi everyone - I've been thinking of doing a blog sale for a while, I have a few things lying around that I never use and think they deserve a new home. Today I finally got around to photographing the stuff, so here is my blog sale!

Rules:
1. Comment below with what you would like to buy. Please write your paypal email address in the comment so I can invoice you. First come, first serve.
2. Please pay within 24 hours, otherwise I will give it to the next person if there is someone else wishing to buy it.
3. Postage and packaging will be £1 for each item.
4. UK & Ireland only - not open to international buyers




OPI Mod About You £4 (Used Twice) SOLD


MAC Eyeshadow 'Purple Haze' £5 (Used Once) SOLD


Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer 2010 Liquid Eyeshadows...


Shade 1 (paler colour) £3.50


Shade 2 (darker colour) £3.50


MAC Cleanse Off Oil £4.50 (roughly 70% remaining) SOLD




Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in 'Tattle Tale' £5 (swatched x3) SOLD


Benefit Boi-ing Concealer shade #2 £3.50 (Used 3x maximum but hard to tell how much product remains) SOLD



Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer £4 (Used twice) SOLD


Thanks for checking it out,


Lydia xox

16 comments:

  1. Can i have the cleanse off oil please?

    sward89@hotmail.co.uk

    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What colour is the OPI polish? Pure white? I can't work it out! Might be interested though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lucy - it's a very pale pink. google image it - plenty of better photos than what i took :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have Benefit Boi-ing Concealer please?

    emseniorrrx@hotmail.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received all 3 payments - thanks girls. Will get them out to you asap x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi can I have the Benefit primer please? lyddi69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it's still available can I get the creaseless cream shadow?

    Ali__xx@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep still there Ali!

    Thanks everyone else - payments have been received. Will post out asap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow is it still available?

    ashadowofadoubt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, is the MAC Eyeshadow 'Purple Haze' still available, if yes I'm interested!

    maryamilmass@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Heather - sorry I've received payment for that from someone else so it is gone now :( x

    @Mim - yes the mac e/s is still there! will invoice you now x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh I was goign to say good luck but you have already done so well!!!! : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. All items have been posted out this morning :-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really wanted lots of yout stuff too! Haha oh well too late, and you could of hand delivered them too me :P XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey <3

    Check out my give-away. There are good prices to win.

    http://www.inmyshoes.dk/2011/01/kmpe-giveawayhuge-give-away.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete