NOTD 09/01/11

9 January 2011

NOTD 09/01/11

Hello everyone! I'm not normally one to do a nails of the day post, but I just absolutely l-o-v-e love this colour and felt like doing a little post :-)

The nail polish is Nails Inc 'Jermyn Street'


This little baby was also a freebie with some magazine - think it was Glamour a few months back but I can't be 100% sure!
I love the Nails Inc freebies we got last year - there was quite a few, what with Diet Coke and magazines put together.
Nails Inc polishes tend to be amazing quality. My mum used to swear by them, but in the last year or so I've been buying her OPI so she's a convert to that now ha. But seriously - got to love Nails Inc. When I get a manicure I always go to the Nails Inc counter for it :)


And that is all my lovelies. Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday :-) I know I am.

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. lovely colour!
    i've just done a notd post :)

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that colour!


    im having a alexander wang esque studded bag giveaway if you want to have a look hon, it ends in a couple of days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shade :).

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete